3/13/2013

How to Restore Backup iPod from iTunes

I have an iPod. Now, I want to restore my iPod. I wonder that restoring will cause my data lost. I worry about this because: all my photos in question were downloaded onto the iPod from a digital camera via iTunes. After downloading finished, the computer crashed and all data was irretrievably lost. What’s more, there is a password for backup, but I forgot it. So, I can’t transfer my data from iPod to computer. Anyone help me?

Once you try and sync an iDevice that's been synced with another computer, iTunes would ask you whether you wish to erase and sync, or maybe backup. Press backup, and iTunes would enable you to backup the complete iDevice onto its system. You could have essentially synced an iDevice without erasing everything, and have absolutely also backed it up.

How to restore iPod from iTunes backup

Abide by the following steps to restore your iPod:

Step 1. Verify that you are using the latest version of iTunes before attempting to update.
Step 2. Connect your device with a computer.
Step 3. Select your iDevice when it appears in iTunes under Devices
Step 4. Select the Summary tab then Restore option.
Step 5. When prompted to back up your settings before restoring, select the Back Up option. If you have just backed up the device, it is not necessary to create another.
Step 6. Select the Restore option when iTunes prompts you (as long as you've backed up, you should not have to worry about restoring your iOS device).
Step 7. When the restore process has completed, the device restarts and displays the Apple logo while starting up:
After a restore, the iOS device displays the "Connect to iTunes" screen. For updating to iOS 5 or later, follow the steps in the iOS Setup Assistant. For earlier versions of iOS, keep your device connected until the "Connect to iTunes" screen goes away or you see "iPod is activated."
Step 8. The final step is to restore your device from a previous backup. If you do not have a backup to restore or have forgotten your restrictions password, then restore as new.

restore iPhone backup I have to restore iPod from my iTunes backup, but I worry that if it will get rid of the software program of my apps. Has anyone knowledge about this challenge? Will my apps be in the backup or will I lose every progress in games?

If you need to restore your device or if you cannot remember the password, then you will need to restore your device using the computer with which you last synced it. This allows you to reset your password and re-sync the data from the device (or restore from a backup). If you restore on a different computer that was never synced with the device, you will be able to unlock the device for use and remove the password, but your data will not be present.

The last but not the least tip for us: to remove backup password iPod, the most efficient way is to refer to pro app – iPhone Backup Password Unlocker. If the above description cannot help you, the tool will save you much time and energy!

There is video from Youtube on how to restore iPod from backup: http://youtu.be/fACgYRryTTM. Watch it to get detailed steps!


No comments:

Post a Comment