The only way-out is finding or disabling this backup password. Here I’d like to share 2 ways for backup password recovery for iPhone 5, 4S, 4, 3GS…
Part I. Try every possible passwords for iTunes backup…
- Try it with your common password, birth date, street number, anniversary, etc…
- Some lucky ones tried it out with email password, Apple ID password, which is really worthy of trying.
- Some special and successful cases:
B. “I've discovered that you must have the iPhone plugged in via USB for the correct password to "take". If you try to type the password in while the iPhone is connected via Wi-Fi, it will not accept any password, even if it is the correct one. Hope this helps.”
If you have tried all above and still found nothing, don’t be desperate, there is another solution for iPhone backup password recovery.
Part II. Recover iTunes backup password with iPhone Backup Unlocker
iPhone Backup Unlocker is a third party software which designed for cracking iTunes backup password. This program supports Windows platform including Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, etc. With only 3 steps, you can unlock iPhone backup.
Now free download and install iPhone Backup Password Recovery.
Step 1. Load an iTunes backup file. Normally, the program will detect the backup file automatically, but if it doesn't for some cases, you can find iTunes backup from following derectories:
- Windows XP: \Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Application Data\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup\
- Windows Vista or Windows 8,7: \Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup\
Step 2. Select an attack mode.
Step 3. Start iPhone backup password recovery and get the result!
Finally! I'm sure you made it, just choose a proper way for yourself, find the iTunes backup password and restore iPhone from iTunes backup!