“I have backed up my iPhone 6 files with iTunes, but, who can tell me where to find my iTunes backup files location on my computer?”
To help you quickly and easily find iTunes backup files for iPhone 6s/6/5s/5/4s/4,in this article, I will introduce you how to find iTunes backup files location on your computer and how to view iPhone backup data in readable formats.
How to find iTunes backup files location on your computer?
Navigate to locations on PC and Mac .Different computer operating system has different iPhone backup files location.
1) Mac OS X Mavericks (10.9)/Mountain Lion (10.8)/10.7/10.6: ~/Library/Application Support/MobileSync/Backup/. The "~" represents your Home folder.
2) Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista: \Users\(username)\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup\
3) Windows XP: \Documents and Settings\(username)\Application Data\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup\
Tips: With this way, you can find your iTunes backup files location on my computer .But, regrettably, all the data are unreadable.
How to view iPhone backup files in readable formats?
Navigate to locations on PC and Mac, you can't view the iTunes backup files. But, if you find your iTunes backup files with iTunes data recovery ,you can view all the backup files in readable formats in details and recover your lost iPhone files from iTunes backup. What's more convenient, you don't need to take the trouble to remember the backup files locations any more.
The specific steps are as follows:
1. Run iTunes Data Recovery. Select your iPhone backup file and click "Start Scan".
2. After scanning, all the backup files will be list. Now you can successfully find all the iPhone backup files and view your iPhone backup.
3. Click "Recover" button. Then select a path from your computer to save all the data.
Hope can help you! And you also can use data recover for iPhone 6s/6/5s/5/4s/4 from iTunes backup, from iCloud backup, or directly from iPhone without backup to recover lost iPhone data!