"How do I recover lost photos on my iPhone 5s without backup? I had to restore it but when I restored it, the last backup was august. I've lost a lot of photos, apps, contacts, messages,and bookmarks. I tried using Dr. Fone but I still can't get anything back. I need some help! "
Photos lost from iPhone 5S and forgot to backup? Don’t worry, iPhone Data Recovery is a professional iPhone 5S data recovery software for Windows 10/8/7. It offers 3 data recovery modes: recover iPhone 5S data from iTunes backup file, restore data from iPhone 5S without backup file, and retrieve iPhone 5S files from iCloud backup. If you deleted or lost iPhone 5S files, such as pictures, SMS, contacts, notes, bookmarks, voice memos, reminders, free download iPhone Data Recovery and recover data from iPhone 5S. You can recover lost iPhone photos after update to iOS 10/9/8.
How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone without Backup?
Before you start, you should know that this method only works when the deleted photos on your iPhone have not been overwritten with the new data, which means that you should minimize the use of your iPhone when you accidentally delete some pictures.
Step 1: Install and launch iPhone Data Recovery Software on your computer ( Mac or PC).
Step 2: Connect your iPhone 5S to computer with USB cable and choose Recover from an iOS Device.
Step 3: Select Camera Roll, Photo Stream or Photo Library when choosing the type of files you want to recover. And then click Start Scan to scan your iPhone.
Step 4: Preview the deleted photos in the thumbnails > Pick up the photos you want to recover > Click Recover to save those photos on computer.
Tips: Click here, you will know about how to recover deleted iPhone 5S pictures from iTunes backup or iCloud backup.
Why You Lost iPhone 5S Data?
1. Deleted files by pressing wrong button.
2. iPhone 5S jailbreak failed or jailbreak was incorrect.
3. Restore iPhone 5S to its original factory setting.
4. iOS 10/9/8 or newer version update.
5. iPhone 5S is lost, stolen, damaged (water damaged).
6. Software or firmware corruption.
7. iPhone 5S is inaccessible with black/white Apple logo screen of death, or forgotten screen lock password.
How to Prevent Photos Loss from iPhone 5S?
To prevent photos loss from iPhone 5S, suggest you:
1. Backup iPhone 5S with iTunes regularly.
2. Sync with iTunes since it will generate a backup file automatically.
3. Manually backup iPhone 5S by clicking the device icon in the upper right corner to open the iOS device's Summary tab, and clicking "Back Up Now".